Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing 3. Set up an RSS Account and Add Feeds

I can see how this could be helpful to those who are on the internet a lot and always checking different sites. For me, it is not something that I would us to often. I don't even know if I did it correctly anyway. I did it twice I believe, once under reader, and once on the blog here when I was redoing my layout.

I actually wrote down the sites that I wanted to include and than just typed them in because I didn't want to have to continuously bounce all over the net! Some of my favorite sites that I have bookmarked, do not have rss accounts or feeds. I will keep my eyes on them just in case they change.

This was one of the wierdest things I have done so far, and I am only praying that I did it correctly!

1 comment:

Corinne / CoriatLib said...

Hi lori, I like your new layout colors! Last week Lorraine and I did an google chat! (#7) we both have google e-mails. It was fun.