Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thing 4

Ok! I am so frustrated!!!! I uploaded this picture from samples on my computer! It's the only picture I could get on my blog! I went through Flickr, found a great picture, even registered for a Flickr account, but I still can't seem to get any pictures from Flickr onto my blog. What am I doing wrong??? It makes me so mad! I have this great picture of a puppy and also great pictures from Tds that I want to put on here, but I can't get them here! HELP!!!!!!!!! If anyone can help or lead me in the right direction, I would be so grateful! Right now, I guess I'll move on to thing 5! Oh, by the way, I don't have a digital camera, so I can't put my own pictures on my blog!

1 comment:

Corinne / CoriatLib said...

From Dashboard, click the Layout tab, then Add Page Element, then find Picture and then Browse to search your computer for the picture (know the name of it's file), upload it.
From Flickr you would choose the button for blog, which is listed on the page with e-mail and share picture. Then you would put in the address of your blog which is http://yournameofblog.blogspot.com, then it puts the pic in the post area on your blog. If this is Greek, give us a call.